IT Technical Lead/Network Engineer - Level 3
June 2011 - Present
Troubleshoot client systems, infrastructure, etc. over the phone. Maintain relationships with clients. Provide upgrade advice. Track issues and maintain cost analysis for current tickets. Train new techs on technologies in use and ownership procedures. Take escalations and ensure client satisfaction. Manage technicians. Follow Metrics. Open the office. Maintain a fast-paced environment.
• Developed processes to increase efficiency of company.
• Created and maintained database (keepass) of credentials for all of our clients to reduce call time for techs. To include FTP remote access to aforementioned database.
• Standardized new user creation for the majority of our clients.
• Brought documentation of many company and client procedures up to date from 2006 to present.
• Audit infrastructure to ensure all clients stay up-to-date on security and function.
• Implemented client email conversion from onsite (Exchange) to cloud based (O365)
• Train Technicians and users weekly on correct practice.
• Train Operations Manager on company function and procedures.
August 2007 - June 2011
Handle technical troubleshooting within an enterprise environment consisting of 250+ end user systems, including system crashes, slow-downs and data recoveries. Engage and tracked Priority 1 issues, with responsibility for the timely documentation, resolution and closure of trouble tickets, maintain Active Directory and DFS, create and maintain all user accounts and profiles (roaming included), manage backups, create vendor relationships, theory test all technology and software before implementation..
September 2006 - August 2007
Assist the current IT Manager with daily tasks. I would start work every day after school. Daily routine would consist of Preventative Maintenance, Set up and Maintain new systems, interact with users and troubleshoot issues, document inventory and take notes on repairs.
*This position was only sought to help mitigate school expenses*
QA Correlation Lead
March 2006 - September 2006
This was a temporary part time position held while i was in school
Level 2 Support Technician
October 2001 - September 2002
Entry level position held at Spherion at Dell. I handled support calls as part of the Laptop Support team.
Level 2 PC Technician
April 2001 - October 2001
Service Electronics, Austin, TX (More Information Provided On Request)
Motherboard Repair Technician
August 2000 - April 2001
FIC, Austin, TX (More Information Provided On Request)
SMT Line Lead
January 1998 - September 2000
Solectron of Texas, Austin, TX (More Information Provided On Request)